
On the way!
Brat! (cute brat though)
Colorado! Emma is very clingy - sometimes worse than others.
Didn't want me away from her.
Some of the scenery in Nebraska
Finally on base!
South Dakota Scenery
Chris's fire station

Kitchen at the station

Movie room at the station
Game room at the station
Work out room
Some of the trucks
Chris with his arms full
Cheyanne and Elle
Silly hats
It's hard to see but Elle has this really cute way of smiling.
It's like she's embarrassed and tries not to. Her lips are all pierced but she can't hold it in.

Emma with her pretty lipstick
All of us crammed in the minivan on the way to Mt Rushmore

These pillars have a marker identifying each state and it's entrance into the Union



I love this picture of Robert looking at Mt Rushmore
Bouncy House fun!


Robert giving daddy some of what he(Robert) gave Cheyanne!
Animals at Bear Country









1 comment:
I don't know if you guys are CRAZY or BRAVE!!!! I don't think I would be brave enough for a 20 hour road trip...but never say never!! That looks like a whole lot of fun - what beautiful scenery!! By the way, I'm still with you on the minivan thing. I have friends who LOVE their van and I just don't get it. Funny, Matt always talks about getting one but he certainly doesn't volunteer to drive the thing to work. Riiiiight.
Post a Comment