This is Brandon with his father's day present. Let me tell you how this went.
"Babe, let me get a picture of you with your present for the blog." "Woman, this is stupid." But, as always, he tried to make me happy and did it anyway. He's wanted a bigger TV for so long. (to watch Golf and the PBR and Monday night football - seriously, it's true) I thought we were shopping for a 42". We came back with a 50". I am very ANTI BIG TV so I've never been on board but I was weak and he is happy. He got it just in time to watch the US OPEN! Rocco vs Tiger in Sudden Death!



2 comments:
Ha ha! Mike would have said the same thing!
He will also be jealous of Brandon's new baby. Don't be surprised if he comes a knocking.
That's a nice TV Dad i Knew after watching PBR on mine you could never go back to your old TV
Post a Comment