Our family likes to pick on each other. There is alot of teasing and playing among all of us. It's sort of a Dain - Carrell family tradition. It's bred into us and well, we are passing it along to our children. There was some playing going on with Brandon and Dylan Aardal in our car. Brandon was really giving Dylan a hard time. Emma jumped to Dylan's rescue with this comment:
"Daddy, I'm gonna rain down elbows on you!"
Emma: Mama, if you have too many kids, just sell one of them.
Mom: Who should I sell?
Emma: Cheyanne!
We had a couple of "toothbrushing" funnies happen that I thought I'd share with ya! Emma is pretty independent and likes to do things for herself. She used to climb up on the hamper to swish and rinse off her toothbrush in the sink. Due to a couple of pretty good falls, I showed her how she can do the same thing in the tub as long as she rinses it out.
Emma: Mama, the babysitter didn't let me brush my teeth right.
Mom: What do you mean?
Emma: I told her that I use the bathtub so I can reach. She said 'you will use the SINK.' And then she looked at me like I was insane!
Mom: Emma, come brush your teeth. Do you remember why we brush our teeth?
Emma: Yes, so they will grow.
Mom: I see. Well, if they grow, won't they get too big for our mouth?
Emma: No, cause God cuts them for us.
Emma: "Cheyanne, you have chocolate milk all over your face! And you have boogers coming out of your nose."
Cheyanne: "ooooo gross"
Emma: "Run for your life!! Chocolate Boogers!"
Mom: "Emma, why did you cut your bangs?"
Emma: "Because I didn't want anymore bangs!"
Mom: "Well, if you don't want bangs, you have to let them grow out, not cut them."
Emma: "That takes a long time and I didn't want to wait."
Emma: "When I have kids, if they talk back to me, I'm just going to put them in jail."
Mom: "Really? Jail?"
Emma: "Yes, I'm not even going to put them in the corner. I'm just gonna send them straight to jail!"
Daddy: "How'd you get so cute?"
Emma: "God just made me beautiful."
Stay Tuned...



2 comments:
LOL! I love it! That girl is hilarious!
Wow. That's hilarious. What's she gonna do without a bathtub in the motor home? haha God bless you guys.
Post a Comment