CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kaci's Birthday Week!

Kaci is 8 years old!! I can't believe it. Before our very eyes, she continues to grow so quickly into such a fun, beautiful girl. She is a little hoot. She has such a personality on her and is alot of fun to be around. (most of the time)

With a brood of children, it can sometimes be difficult to give them much needed one on one time so we try to always make birthdays special. We have a birthday week instead of just a day. Emma is already planning things for her birthday week! If anyone would like to be my advocate and promote the idea of Cindy's birthday week to Brandon, I wouldn't mind!
Day 1:
Kaci had birthday cake and punch with her friends at school. One of her friends made her queen for the birthday and crowned her with a handmade crown. **pictures coming!**






Kaci chose Mi Familia for her birthday dinner that night!


Day 2:

I picked Kaci up early from school. She got her nails and hair done. After an hour at the salon, we drove to Starbucks for coffee and then picked up the rest of the kids from school.



Day 3: Daddy took Kaci deer hunting. I sent the camera with him and this is the only picture of Kaci that Brandon took. There were about 25 of deer and 1 of Kaci. :) Can anyone relate?

Day 4: Emma was sick with a stomach virus! Nothing special this day. **no pictures coming!**

Day 5: Checked Kaci out for lunch and went to Chili's. She was very surprised to see so many people at Chili's on a school day. It was an awakening for her: "Life doesn't stop for everyone else while I'm at school."

2 comments:

Zain Carrell said...

So fun!! Tell Kaci that we wish her a belated happy birthday! Hope ya'll have a merry Christmas too.

Straight from the pits of Dwell said...

I love that you do this! I might be stealing this idea....