Ok Zain! Here you go! I'm posting! I know it's been awhile but I have the hardest time even thinking about blogging. But, because you asked or demanded (same thing if you are a Carrell), I've done my best! As I type this, I can hear Emma in Daddy's game room playing the piano singing 'Mary Did You Know?'
Here are some pics of our day at Dinosaur Valley. Brandon and I decided it was just warm enough to go to the river and splash around. We picnicked in the park, wrestled alot of honey bees, hunted for a few dinosaurs and had alot of fun!






Here are some pics of our day at Dinosaur Valley. Brandon and I decided it was just warm enough to go to the river and splash around. We picnicked in the park, wrestled alot of honey bees, hunted for a few dinosaurs and had alot of fun!



1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, we never get to see you guys near enough, at least this way maybe I won't have to be so surprised at how much the kids have changed the next time we see ya'll!! Hope we see more of you guys at the lake this summer. My grand kids love playing with all your kids!! Love to all.
Post a Comment