Here are some pictures when the Carrell Clan got together.
There is one picture missing that I REALLY wanted to get on here. I couldn't get to my camera fast enough to catch it. We had alot of boat trouble that weekend. The men spent time working on motors, props, etc.... I took some time to read (a luxury when you have children) in the camper alone. I opened the blinds so that I could see everyone outside and sat on the couch. I looked up from my book and out the window, I saw something that well, I wasn't expecting. I have no idea what was going on out there but there was a group of men standing around the boat trailer and one of them, I won't name names - TC- kept raising his shirt and rubbing his belly. I couldn't get to the camera fast enough! I think this is something that happens among Carrell men or just men in general. I have a belly picture of Cousin Davy from another Carrell event. Is it genetic or environmental or what? TC is married into the clan so I'm guessing it could be genetic but may also be taught environmentally.
Cousin Sarah, Aunt Zain, Cousin TC, Caitlin, Colten, and our niece Ali going to watch
fireworks on the lake
Emma making the climb to the slide
Our niece, Ali and Little Cousin Olivia
Robert found a wood pile to climb on
Madi soon discovered we had snacks in the camper. She would make little stops for juice and Dora Raisins.
Brandon, Davy, and Linsey talking while everyone is shooting fireworks
Robert riding the big bike. We always take the kids' bikes when we camp. Maybe next picture, we'll have no training wheels!
Emma golfing. Like Daddy like Daughter



3 comments:
i nearly passed out myself driving off the lot in the MOM MOBILE!
I love the 4th pics! SO bumbed we weren't there!!!!
That's our MADISON. Her favorite food is SOMEONE ELSE'S!!!! Sarah was totally surprised that Madi had even been in your trailer! She is such a scavenger!!!!
Looks like you guys had a great 4th! Glad to hear that everything worked out!
Post a Comment